Frequently Asked Questions

You can get the form by going through our website or by contacting us via our respective Campuses
To obtain Admission, you must have and produce evidence for the following: Baptism, Educated, if Married, a marriage certificate is required or any other means of marriage verification, and so on.
We have several courses available ranging from Diploma to Phd level among which we have the following: Yheology, Music, Christian Education and so on. You can also visit our website to see more or chat with our online agent.